Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thursday's Tip

One of the ways we save money when traveling to Walt Disney World is by taking our own snacks. We typically eat breakfast in our room, so I always pack cereal, instant oatmeal, and various granola/cereal bars. But I also pack small snacks--and treats--to take inside the Parks each day--things like crackers, pretzels, nuts, etc. (I also let each daughter carry  her own snacks, which takes the responsibility off of me. They usually get two things each that they can eat whenever they want, knowing that when their allotment is gone, they don't get more.) Here's the "Thursday's Tip" part: to make things a little more fun, I search for Disney-themed snacks! You can often find Disney items in your own grocery store--things like fruit snacks or even some cracker/cookies. But I've found that one of the best ways to get Disney-themed snacks is to purchase online. Here are a few of my favorites:

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment