Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas for Disney Fans

I have a confession to make: I have yet to purchase one single Christmas gift. This is not like me. I'm usually well on my way at this point, sometimes nearing the finish line. But not this year. Not even close.

In the unlikely event that you're in the same boat as me, I thought I would offer you a random menagerie of Christmas gifts that may be appropriate for the Disney fan in your life. Since there are so many, I'm doing them in several posts. This is the book/music edition. I have notated my favorites, just in case my husband is reading. I've made it really simple for him (and you!). Just click on the pic and order from Amazon. (Most purchases qualify for free shipping and you save yourself the hassle of fighting the ridiculous crowds--a win/win, as far as I'm concerned!)

 A great coffee table book for the true Pixar fan.

 Disney...Bluegrass style.

 For the business man who has everything.
 There are several variations of these hardcover books, but this one is a great gift for the kiddos!

 This one makes me salivate...I want--NO! I NEEEEEEEEED it. (Did I oversell?)
 This story about the contributions of the late Imagineer John Hench looks like a winner to me!
 Technically, this book is for kids...but it might be a good gift for the dad who can't keep his Disney Princesses straight from his Fairies, or his White Rabbit from his Yellow Rabbit. (Yes, there is a difference.)

 Yes, please!

 Sure, they're technically for tweens, but I'd sure like to own the complete set of Ridley Pearson's Kingdom Keepers books (hint, hint).

 Ah, the soundtrack of my childhood!

There are sooooo many more I could list. Next up, I'll share some of my favorite Blu-ray/DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment