Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Perfect Costume Storage Unit


OK, so this post isn't exactly about saving on your Walt Disney World vacation, but it does relate. Anyone who has ever taken a little girl to WDW knows that costumes are an essential take-along item. In fact, my girls wear multiple costumes on most trips, sometimes just to character meals but often throughout the parks. And when we're back at home, you can find my daughters in costume on any given day. All that to say: we have a LOT of Disney Princess costumes.

So, how does one keep these lovely creations in good shape, while still allowing the little darlings to have daily access to them? This has been an ongoing problem in our house, as I usually end up having to un-hang and then re-hang costumes during an afternoon of dress-up. But no longer! I have found the item that is going to change my life! (See picture above.) This lovely little costume organizer costs $89.95 at Disneystore.com, but I plan to catch it on sale or use my Disney Rewards Visa dollars. It's the perfect size to hang costumes within reach of little princesses, and it even has drawers for storing tiaras, shoes, magic wands, and other accessories. I am in love!

You can check out the other items in Disney's new Play Room Collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment