Monday, October 28, 2013

Hidden Mickey Monday

So an entire week has passed between posts. My only excuse is that our home was turned a bit upside down last week as we are having tile installed in our kitchen and laundry room. That doesn't seem like something that would keep me off my computer; however, it has taken all the energy I could muster just to keep our household operating at some sense of normal. When your kitchen is out of service, you have to get pretty creative when it comes to meals--especially if you don't want to eat out for all of those meals. It has been...interesting, as my husband and children will attest. But today is (fingers crossed!) the last day, and I hope to be back in business, both in the kitchen and in life, very soon!

In the mean time, here's a Hidden Mickey that appeared as we were crafting for Halloween:

hm 10-28-13

No comments:

Post a Comment