Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Photo

While visiting New York last week, there was one place that was high on my "must-see" list: the Disney Store in Times Square. Our hotel was just a few blocks from there, so I was looking forward to doing a little shopping in my spare time. To my great disappointment, this sign was on the door:
DSC07855

 

Our flight home was on May 10. This certainly was a "glitch" in my plan. :(  I did manage a tiny peek inside the door on the following day when someone just happened to be doing some sort of repair on the doorframe. Wish I had my camera ready. But I did manage to snap these pics of Mickey, Minnie, and Woody. Yes, I know...not the real characters. In fact, Mickey was "headless" part of the night--definitely not how a true Disney character would act. And there were about 4 Woodys and 3 Mickeys within a two-block radius of each other...definitely not the Disney way. The pic below, however, is the only Minnie we saw on our trip.

DSC07828

DSC08053

 

No comments:

Post a Comment