Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Costumes at DisneyStore.com

Formal Brave Merida Costume for Girls

Who's excited about Halloween? Granted, it's only June, but if your kids are like mine, they start planning their costumes for the next year before they've even sorted their Halloween candy. True to form, the Disney Store has once again re-invented some classic costumes and introduced a few brand new ones. I always love seeing what direction the princess costumes take each year, and I'm happy to report that I really like what I'm seeing for 2012! I'm especially in awe of the Rapunzel costumes--both the purple one and the wedding dress. But I'm guessing my girls will fight over who gets to be the newest heroin, Merida, this year.

You can check out all the new (and old) costumes here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment