Friday, December 4, 2009

Disney Movie Rewards


Are you a member of Disney Movie Rewards? If not, you should be! You get lots of cool, free stuff just for buying Disney DVDs (and you know you do that anyway!). To join, click here.

Next Thursday is a Double Points Day. This is a great day to enter codes for any Christmas gifts you may have purchased. (Yes, my kids expect their Disney DVDs to be pre-opened, partly for this reason and also because I almost always have a rebate to send off! But I do NOT recommend this if the gift is for someone outside your immediate family. That's even a bit cheap for me.)

While you're there, add an item to your Wish List and be automatically entered in the "A Season Wrapped in Wishes Sweepstakes." My wish list contains several items, including a framed share of official Disney Stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment