Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday's Tip

Wow, I was halfway through Thursday before I realized it was Thursday...and I needed to post a Thursday's Tip! And, since next Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I will be enjoying time with my family and NOT posting, I thought I'd make this week's tip in the spirit of that holiday. Today's tip: pay it forward.

Here are just a few ways to "pay it forward" at Walt Disney World:
  • Leaving the park early? Instead of turning in that rented stroller, why not let a family just coming in the gates use it?
  • Got FastPasses you don't intend to use? Pass them along to another family.
  • See a dad with an expectant preschooler scrounging through his pocket for a coin for the pressed penny machine? Give him one of your shiny new pennies.
  • Let a mom with a toddler cut in line at the restroom.
  • Offer someone your seat on the monorail.
  • Bring enough illuminating bracelets/necklaces to share with kids around you as you're waiting for the parade to start. (You can buy a whole package of them for just a dollar!)
  • Bring a few extra cheap ponchos (the kind that cost $1 or less) and GIVE them away when it starts to rain. Sure, it might cost you a buck or two, but you'll make someone's day!
These are just a few ideas...the possibilities are endless. I fully believe in being a cheap-o, so that I can afford to be generous! How do you "pay it forward"?

No comments:

Post a Comment